Skip to main content

How to eat algae ? (Spirulina)

 How to eat algae ? (Spirulina)



eating algae is a pretty odd practice.. I know my ancestors ate it but unless it tastes really good i ain’t touching that shit. I’veheard of it having links to cancer and stuff” So yes, I mean, there are problems with eating algae if it’s not grown in a proper way. I personally believe it’s a healthy food choice. And, you know, you guys always have choices. I make these videos so you guys have choices. If I didn’t make these videos, you guys wouldn’t have a choice. I mean, I’m giving so many people out there, with my videos, more choices on how to live, how to eat, how to grow their own food under different situations. Not everybody has acreage.


Some people might live in an apartment in Manhattan and not even have a balcony to grow any thing  whatever. I mean, spirulina is a food you could grow yourself. And I just want to get people to grow their own food and take responsibility for their actions in life but also for the food they’re eating, right. I’m not going to worry about that first one.
 
Algae is a food you can grow easily and if done properly I believe it’s quite beneficial and healthy for us. At the same time, you know, there are foods are people are eating in their , that are putting in their mouth each and every day that cause higher incidences of cancer in my opinion, than spirulina. Now spirulina and other algae may have some challenges if not grown properly and you eat way too much of it. But I would much rather take my chances eating spirulina than eating , you know, say some meat, animal agriculture raised meat, you know, that are being fed GMO corn and soy. There’s many studies on this topic and that show that, you know, you will reduce your lifespan by simply eating meat in excess. That’s not too good and actually increases your risks of cancer, right in my opinion, spirulina is better than eating animals and meats in that respect, right. I always encourage you guys to do good-better-best. Do the best you can.

There might be some serious side effects we don't know about eating algae ?

There are some researches claiming this is harmful to our cells. People, don’t buy into hype, the same hype for alkaline water, stupid paleodiets, beach diets, fruits only diets. Do your studies, look numerous sources, filter all the people who try to sell you things. 
So yeah, that’s a pretty harsh words there. I mean, I want to encourage people to do the best they can, right. And yes, there’s a lot of hype. I like to hype up growing your own food. And, you know, I don’t necessarily try to sell you anything, although I have people that will sell you things so you could grow a higher quality food. , a lot of people are twisted when they’re selling stuff and get their whole kind of like, you know, marketing mindset behind them and they’re in it for one thing like the profit, you know. You got to find out people’s true reasons for doing what they do, right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRYPTOCURRENCY पर Pandemic का प्रभाव) In Hindi

CRYPTOCURRENCY पर  Pandemic  का प्रभाव महामारी ने पिछले साल हमारे जीवन को अस्त - व्यस्त कर दिया , इसने क्रिप्टोकरंसी बाजार को भी पीछे छोड़ दिया। कीमतों में गिरावट का सामना करना पड़ा लेकिन व्यथित समय बहुत लंबे समय तक नहीं रहा और यह अंततः CRYPTOCURRENCY उद्योग के लिए एक वरदान के रूप में निकला। लॉकडाउन के दौरान और वर्तमान में बाजार बढ़ने लगा , सभी अनिश्चितताओं के बावजूद , सेक्टर फलफूल रहा है । CRYPTOCURRENCY   के   उपयोग   पर  RBI  द्वारा   लगाए   गए   प्रतिबंधों   को   हटा   दिया मार्च 2020 में , सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने CRYPTOCURRENCY के उपयोग पर RBI द्वारा लगाए गए प्रतिबंधों को हटा दिया। इसने भारत में क्रिप्टो बाजार को एक नया बढ़ावा दिया। जबकि बाजार में तेजी आई थी , कई निवेशकों ने लॉकडाउन के बीच CRYPTOCURRENCY का सहारा लिया। भले ही CRYPTOCURRENCY बाजार अपने विकास प्रक्षेपवक्र में विभिन्न चुनौतियों का सामना करता है ...

CAN WE SLOW AGING EFFECTS IN HEALTHY WAY ?

CAN WE SLOW AGING EFFECTS IN HEALTHY WAY ? Today we know about how to slow aging in healthy way. So lets start...  one of the reason that we study aging is that aging is the biggest risk factor of all kinds of chronic diseases you know you can name it type-2 diabetes dementia for example you know Alzheimer diseases Parkinson diseases you know cancer for example so those heart diseases as well so those diseases they increase dramatically exponentially when people get older so right now our current healthcare system is that we don't do much of prevention so like we treat people when there are already sick when they're already you know have their memory loss and there's not much we can do especially you know for Alzheimer diseases we can there's no treatment to reverse that progression of the diseases. so if we wanted what so the goal is that we wanted to slow down the biology of your age right so like you can you don't get those diseases early on and then suffer for a...

खुशखबरी जल्द ही खुल सकते है शराब के ठेके (wine shop) ?(COVID UPDATE)

खुशखबरी  जल्द ही  खुल सकते है शराब  ठेके  (wine shop)? (COVID UPDATE) दिल्ली सरकार ने रविवार को मौजूदा कोविड -19 स्थिति के मद्देनजर एक सप्ताह से चल रहे तालाबंदी का विस्तार करने का फैसला किया। 17 मई को सुबह 5 बजे तक तालाबंदी लागू रहेगी!   दूसरी शरबा पिने वाले व्यक्ति को दारू न मिल पाने की वजे से काफी दिक्कतों का सम्मना करना पड़ रहा है ऐसे में सवाल उठा है कि शराब की बिक्री सरकारों के लिए इतनी ज़रूरी क्यों हैं. दरअसल, शराब और पेट्रोल ये दो ऐसे उत्पाद हैं जिन पर राज्य सरकारें अपनी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से टैक्स लगाकर सबसे ज़्यादा राजस्व वसूलती हैं. ticket book- CLICK HERE शारब के ठेके कब खुल सकते है जानने के लिए CLICK HERE   LOCKDOWN कब खुल सकता है ? दिल्ली, उत्तर प्रदेश और हरियाणा ने COVID​​-19 मामलों और मौतों के अभूतपूर्व उछाल को रोकने के लिए 17 मई तक अपना लॉकडाउन बढ़ा दिया है। कोरोना से जंग के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार ने बड़ा फैसला किया है. हर जिला मुख्यालय पर कोरोना सैंपल कलेक्शन सेंटर बनाया जाएगा. आज दिल्ली में ऑक्सीजन की कमी और देश के मौजूदा हालत को लेकर SC ...